How We Collect Your Information
– We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specifical request. This information is only used to fulfill your specifical request, unless you give us permission, rights to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
– We use third-party Advertising & Analytics Companies to serve ads when you visit our website : Types of cookies used by Google, Google Advertising – Privacy & Terms & Analytics cookies and Privacy Information.
Use of Your Information by ” Kroupware project “
A member of Kroupware.org, will be the data controller for your information. The relevant data controller(s) can be determined here. Other members of Kroupware.org may have access to your information where they perform services on behalf of the data controller(s) (as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on their own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
– Provide you with the products and services by you request.
– Communicate with you about your account and send you information about features, news, predict on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
– Personalize internal content and experiences on our sites and applications
– Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications too
– Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
– Detect, investigate and prevent activities on our sites that may violate our policies or be illegal
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Data Security, Integrity and Retention
Comments and Questions